Advanced Vehicle Tracker Global LTE Cat M1/NB1 with 2G fallback using unique antenna solution
- Multiple I/Os support diverse accessories, including driver ID readers as well as temperature and fuel sensors
- Ideal for fleet management, cold chain logistics and transportation monitoring.
- Multiple interfaces, including a RS232 serial port, as well as digital and analog I/O
- Supports various accessories, such as CAN adapter as well as temperature and humidity sensors
- Ideal for fleet management, cold chain logistics and transportation monitoring
Cat M1/Cat NB1:
LTE-FDD: B1/ B2/ B3/ B4/ B5/ B8/ B12/ B13/ B18/ B19/ B20/ B25/ B28
LTE-TDD: B39 (for Cat.M1 only)
Since 2011, customers have trusted and relied on this product. Its lasting appeal derives from both its flexibility and its ability to be used in a wide variety of heavy truck and car management applications. Its wide range of pre-integrated accessories provided either by Queclink, or our carefully selected partners, allows it to support additional capabilities such as CAN data capture, RS232 data acquisition and I/O expansion via our extender products.